2 cups sifted flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
3 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 cups grated zucchini
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 cup raisins
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, vanilla, and lemon extract, beat thoroughly.
- Stir flour mixture into zucchini mixture until smooth. Add raisins and nuts and stir to combine.
- Pour into 2 greased 9x5-inch loaf pans or muffin tins.
- Bake 40 minutes for loaf pans or 20 minutes for muffins. They are done when the center springs back when they are lightly touched.